영어로 멋진 프레젠테이션을 하는 방법
Master the Art of Presenting in English:
Plan, Prepare, and Deliver with Confidence
Do you struggle with giving presentations in a foreign language? You’re not alone, but it’s time to change that. Our seminar is here to help you overcome this challenge and become a confident and effective communicator in English.
In this seminar, you’ll learn:
- Simple strategies to focus, organize, and deliver your ideas in a clear and concise way
- How to write, rehearse, and present with ease and confidence
- Tips to leave a lasting impression on your audience, even with imperfect English
- Common-sense techniques to improve your presentation skills in any language
No matter the size of your audience, these strategies will help you shine. Take the first step towards confident and effective communication in English today.
Sign up now to discover how to give great presentations, even if English isn’t your first language.
영어로 멋진 프레젠테이션을 하는 방법,
영어 실력이 좋지 않더라도
Module 1: Planning Your Talk
- Identify the strong points in your topic
- Organize your presentation for natural flow
Module 2: Preparing for Your Talk
- Build your presentation with key expressions linking ideas together
- Rethink your structure for easier audience understanding
- Use culture sensitivity to avoid mistakes and build empathy
- Utilize multimedia to communicate without words
Module 3: Delivering Your Talk
- Use physical and non-verbal cues for better expression
- Transform nervousness into a positive advantage
- Discover your natural charisma to bring energy and passion to your talk
Now only $47
Why Learn With Us?
이상을 위한 교육 25 연령
With years of experience we know what works
전문화 및 전문성
Your time is valuable. Don’t waste it by studying the wrong things.
Learn from anywhere
With our video and online courses you can learn from anywhere
우리 학생들이 말하는 것
These videos helped me give several important presentations in English, which were very successful. It really helped. Thank you.
멋진 코스! My ability to give presentations in English improved a lot, Many thanks.